Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Every month, we invite buyers from different categories of the food scene, such as supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesalers, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Albert Heijn at KR!
About Albert Heijn
Albert Heijn is the largest supermarket chain in the Netherlands. With more than 900 locations all over the country, the mission of Albert Heijn is to make better food accessible together, for everyone. The company is committed to contributing to a more sustainable food system throughout the value chain and is on its way to B Corp certification.
Requirements Albert Heijn
Albert Heijn is looking for new products in the frozen category. More Details will follow soon.
Who will you meet during this session?
Wouter Smits – Sourcing Manager Frozen
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on March 10. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.