Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome SPIERS Good Food from Berlin.
SPIERS is a wholesome food market in Berlin, offering modern foods and drinks that are in line with today’s ever-changing trends and fast-paced lifestyles. At the Kreuzberg-based shop you will find a flavourful, colourful, seasonal and wholesome menu packed with crisp vegetables, grains, herbs, and nuts. Plus innovative snacks, drinks and condiments to take home. All brands and ingredients are carefully selected, with the main goal of contributing to a fair, transparent and sustainable food system.
This session is an open call for products and innovation, please add details about the product you’d like to pitch when applying. Important: Your product must comply with the regulations in Germany, for more information see here and here.
Attending from the team
Jacob Spiers – Owner & Store Manager
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer’s/company’s focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, KR will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session close on November 2. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.
Apply now to get selected for this Meet the Buyer session.