Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Alma Catering!
About Alma Catering
“Alma” means “soul” in Spanish. In Amsterdam Alma stands for tasty and chef-quality sustainable catering for offices and events. In the past, Alma has worked with companies such as Netflix, Greenpeace and Deloitte. The meal plans that Alma offers are increasingly vegan and plant-based. Next to that, the Alma team focuses on eco-friendly packaging, locally produced ingredients and carbon-neutral deliveries.
Requirements Alma Catering
Alma is looking for products/ingredients that are as healthy and natural as possible. Plant-based products and products where fermentation techniques are applied are a plus. Non-alcoholic drinks are welcome too.
Who will you meet during this session?
Mayda Alvarez, Founder & Head Chef
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session close on October 5. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.
Apply now to get selected for this Meet the Buyer session.