Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome PLUS Retail!
About PLUS Retail
PLUS recently merged with Coop, and walks ahead in the developments around good food with a total of 550 supermarkets. PLUS is big enough to make a difference and small enough to be flexible. Their mission: A sustainable business operation that places the costumer first, with the focus on good food, for everybody every day.
Requirements PLUS Retail
PLUS is looking for suppliers in the meat substitutes category. The focus is on the following nutritional values of the products:
– High in protein
– Containing vitamine B12 and/or B1, and iron
– Low content of salt
– Nutri-Score A or B
Participants of this Meet the Buyer session need to be retail ready, and certified by BRC/IFS or FSSC22000.
Who will you meet during this session?
Eveline van Dam, Innovation Manager
Geke van Veldhuizen, Category Manager
Merel Beukers, Assistant Category Manager
Janneke van den Hoven, Brand Manager
Steffi Lomba Vrouenraets, Trainee
Yvette Berkhof, Trainee
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session close on October 5. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.
Apply now to get selected for this Meet the Buyer session.