Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with possible customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like; supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesalers, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections, you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Anne&Max at KR!
Anne&Max is a well-known café chain with 28 locations in different cities throughout the Netherlands. When you step into a typical “Anne&Max” café you will experience a “homey” interior, friendly staff and a great Food & Beverage assortment. A&M describe themselves as “your planet friendly living room” designed for small moments of happiness and security.
Have a look at their menu, here.
Supplier must comply to the following values; Open, Honest, Caring, Engaged and Respectful.
A minimum of 3 out of 7 requirements should be met from this list, in oder to be able to work with Anne&Max:
– 100% organic
– Contains a sustainability label like Fairtrade, biodynamic, Direct Trade, etc.
– Uses sustainable business practices
– Product is made by people with a distance to the labor market
– Ingredients are sourced locally (Netherlands)
– The product is developed in Europe
– Use of seasonal vegetables/fruit
Attending from the team
Lars van Leijen – Food Manager Anne&Max
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer’s/company’s focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, KR will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session close on September 6. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.