Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with possible customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like; supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesalers, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections, you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome We Canteen at KR!
About We Canteen
Food should not only be nutritious. It must also surprise and spoil you. And give you a break from work. We Canteen turns company restaurants into bustling food courts, with good and honest food – not just filling, but feeding people. At the moment, We Canteen can be found at many different type of companies like Samsung, TomTom and ASICS. Currently We Canteen is located in 22 companies throughout the Netherlands. Their range of tasty and healthy food is freshly prepared on location every day, with maximum attention to people and nature.
Requirements We Canteen
– Ingredients are sourced locally (Netherlands)
– Carries a sustainability label like Fairtrade, biodynamic, Direct Trade, etc.
– Innovative, (partly) plant-based and sustainable products.
– It’s a bonus when a product has healthy benefits.
Attending from the team
– Koen Lammers, Executive Chef
– Aeyessa Kuipers, Implementation Manager & Food Scout
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer’s/company’s focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, KR will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on September 5. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.