Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Food&i!
Food&i is the food & beverage concept of Facilicom Group, serving 50 locations in The Netherlands and 38 in Belgium. Food&i offers various catering services to employees from companies such as KLM and ABN Amro; their service includes company restaurants, coffee bars, and office food walls. The Food&i team works with local producers to create food with impact: fresh and flavourful plant-forward meals that are good for the planet and good for body & mind.
Food&i is looking to meet new producers of healthy, delicious and responsibly produced food & drinks. This includes both ingredients and ready-to-drink and ready-to-eat products. Plant-based products are a plus. There is the option to work directly with small producers, but preferably you already have a listing at a large wholesaler such as Sligro, Zegro/Bidfood.
Who will you meet during this session?
Arnoud Jongen – Buyer
Michael Flynn – Head Chef
Kelly Paape – Culinary Consultant
Roelofsen Silke – Formula Manager
Pam Steffen – Activation/Promotion/Formula Coordinator
Rozemarije Zijlmans – Team Manager Food & Buying
Luuc Swinkels – Management Trainee Sustainability
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on January 3. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.