Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Vitam!
Vitam is an in-company F&B services expert that’s fully focused on the power of good, healthy food. As an entrepreneurial caterer, Vitam believes in the huge potential of food to make a valuable contribution to people’s vitality in a better world. With over 300 in-company restaurants they bring their corporate mission into daily practice: using the power of tasty food and beverages to tempt people to lead a healthy, responsible lifestyle. The Vitam clientele includes public and private organizations, school environments, hospitals, and the hospitality industry.
These are the products that the Vitam team is looking for:
– Healthy/healthier products to be sold at the cash register
– Sweet sandwich fillings in bulk packaging with a story (e.g. jam from rescued fruit)
– Healthy/healthier snacks/dishes suitable for banqueting
– Fun concepts with legumes for the vegetable bar
– Nice toppings for salads/soups
– Drinks (other than zero soft drinks) that meet the criteria for drinks (<4 kcal/100ml)
Next to that, Vitam is also looking for a producer that could process food forest harvest into a product that can be used at their locations (for example, berries that are processed into berry jam, etc.).
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on January 11. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.