Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Holland & Barrett!
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett is the specialist in Natural Health, proud to be the largest and oldest health retailer in Europe. All products at Holland & Barrett have nature at their core, combined with personal and expert advice at their locations all over the world, from Spain to China. In the Netherlands, Holland & Barrett currently has 230 stores.
Requirements Holland & Barrett
The food assortment is growing fast, so Holland & Barrett is looking for innovative and natural products for multiple categories. Preference goes to natural products. Organic is a big plus. Think about:
– Healthy Snacking
– Vegan (ambient) food
– Low Sugar/Keto
– Healthy gluten-free
Who will you meet during this session?
Merel Valkering – Head of Category
Marthe Huisman – Junior Category Manager
Esmee Kroon – Category Coordinator
Liz Bijen – Private Label Specialist
Laura Verboon – Assistant Category Manager
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on January 10. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.