Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Every month, we invite buyers from different categories of the food scene, such as supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesalers, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Leo Catering at KR!
About Leo Catering
Leo Catering was founded back in 2006, with the goal to make Corporate catering better and healthier. Today the Leo team consists of 100+ employees, providing lunch at 70 companies throughout The Netherlands. Leo facilitates the catering for various (dining) moments of the day. From providing the daily lunch buffet to banqueting for meeting lunches or company drinks.
Requirements Leo Catering
Leo Catering is looking for products that are good for people and the planet:
– The products are sustainably produced and packed
– Ideally they are produced with local ingredients
– The products contribute to a healthy lifestyle
Who will you meet during this session?
Danny Meijer, Assortment & Concept Manager
Jeroen Polman, Manager Operations
Tjen van Ee, Sales & Relationship Management
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on February 7. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.