Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Landmarkt & Stadsmarkt!
About Landmarkt & Stadsmarkt
Products from local farmers, bakers, gardeners, cheesemakers, and more – but then all under one roof. Landmarkt in Amsterdam-Noord & Stadsmarkt in De Pijp combine everything a fresh market and supermarket have to offer in a unique concept. Both locations focus on sustainability, personal contact with suppliers and working with fair prices. Customers can expect professional advice and regular tastings, and at the Landmarkt restaurant they can enjoy seasonal meals with local ingredients.
Requirements Landmarkt & Stadsmarkt
Who will you meet during this session?
Lianne Beekman, Franchise Manager Landmarkt
Michael Beugelink, Owner Stadsmarkt
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on November 2. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.
Apply now to get selected for this Meet the Buyer session.