Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Working with a third party to manufacture a product can be a good strategy to reduce costs and speed up time-to-market. However, if you’re exploring options for co-manufacturing you might run into a lot of questions and picking the right solution for your business can be quite overwhelming.
In this “Meet the Expert” session you’ll have the opportunity to get some guidance in the world of co-manufacturing during a general introduction that will be followed by 1-on-1 sessions with the experts of Cibus Nexum where you can ask your individual questions. You will get a 30 minute time slot to discuss the specific topics you are interested in.
You will be able to ask questions such as:
– How do I find the right co-manufacturer?
– What do I need to consider when negotiating the contract with a manufacturer?
– How do I maintain the quality of my production when working with a co-manufacturer?
– Who is responsible for any additional investments that might be needed, e.g. for new equipment?
– What are the potential risks of co-manufacturing?
About the Experts
Cibus Nexum connects food brand owners with food contract manufacturers and provides support during the whole process, making sure that the product is actually produced and reaches the end consumer. Their team helps with matching specifications and gives advice during contract review and negotiation, including matters of QA, Food Safety and Capital Expenses.
These are the experts from Cibus Nexum that you’ll meet:
– Arjen van der Wijk, Contract specialist & expert in outsourced food production and process optimization
– Stijn de Bats, Specialized in food processing, packaging & NPD with a background in food technology
Registration for this session closes on November 7. If you submit the specific questions/topics you’re interested in, we can make sure to match you with the right expert.
Sign up now to register for this event.