Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Every month, we invite buyers from different categories of the food scene, such as supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesalers, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome Sodexo at KR!
With more than 2,000 employees, Sodexo Netherlands offers food and facility management services at more than 300 locations. They do this with a passion for service and craftsmanship and with an eye to the future of people and the planet. Sodexo Netherlands is part of Sodexo SA, operating in 45 countries with 430,000 employees who provide service to more than 80 million guests every day. Please see here for more info about Sodexo and their food.
Sustainability is the basis of everything that Sodexo does. The Sodexo team invites you to contribute to their NetZero ambition:
– with healthy, sustainable, but above all tasty dishes
– using circularly produced ingredients with a specific focus on and contributing to a sustainable future and a low CO₂ footprint
– availability at Bidfood is a preference
– the use of (vegetable) ingredients from Dutch soil is preferred too
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on March 6. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.