Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Meet the Buyer sessions are designed to connect passionate food entrepreneurs with potential customers, buyers, and/or category managers. Monthly, we invite buyers from all different categories of the food scene, like supermarkets, online retailers, hotel chains, wholesale, restaurant owners, etc. These sessions offer exclusive sales opportunities, feedback, and/or professional connections that you won’t get anywhere else. In this session, we welcome The Social Hub!
About The Social Hub
The Social Hub is a hybrid hospitality concept that offers hotel stay, extended stay, student stay, coworking, meeting and event spaces and restaurants and bars within their hubs. Currently they operate 16 hotels, with 7 in The Netherlands and 4 more to open next year. Through their spaces and lifelong learning, The Social Hub aspires to collaborate with as many individuals and groups as possible in order to create a better society together. One where all have the right and ability to learn, stay, work and play.
Requirements The Social Hub
– The Social Hub is looking for all kind of on-trend/innovative/sustainable/new food & beverage products that have an interesting brand and story to support the brand.
– Everything from ready-to-eat fresh food and drink products to ingredients that can be used in their kitchens, as well as retail F&B items that can be sold in their Grab & Stay outlets/retail shops.
– They are looking for products that are available to be ordered easily via either existing wholesaler or direct orders with regular deliveries (storage in most of the locations is limited).
– Fresh items need to be delivered with intervals that ensure consistent availability throughout the week. I.e. if a product has a 3 day shelf-life, they need to be able to reorder with new product in before the previous batch expires.
– Please note: Depending on the availability of the products presented, The Social Hub would look to pilot potential successful items in 1-2 properties first before wider roll out.
– Be a member of the KR Community
– Arrive on time, assets prepared (tasting materials/presentation documents prepped) and ready to pitch
– As space is limited and time precious, please understand that KR and the guest buyer will select the most relevant food companies to see during each session as it relates to the buyer/companies focus.
– You can also leave your product(s) behind for the buyer, Kitchen Republic will collect your feedback.
How does it work?
– We offer time slots of 10 minutes per company. This might sound short, but it’s definitely long enough to make a lasting impression.
– Applications for this MTB session will close on January 3. If selected, we will contact you the week prior with time slot details.