Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Roundtable concept is about meeting up with a small group of members who are willing to share their experience and knowledge about a certain topic. We create themes around popular challenges and shared difficulties. When all participants balance giving and taking of information, we believe that a Roundtable discussion can be a very valuable experience for every participant.
In this Roundtable session, we want to give you an introduction to the German market and discuss tips & insights on how you can successfully build your export strategy. This session is open for all our members that are interested in entering the German market or want to share their previous experience with selling their products to German customers.
The following experts will join the Roundtable:
– Johanna Mager is an Export Consultant and helps impact brands with market access and business development in Germany.
– Moritz Huber will talk about his experience with launching Willicroft products in German supermarkets.
In this Round Table session we will cover the following topics, among others:
– How does the German market for food and beverage brands differ from the Dutch market?
– What role does sustainability play for German consumers and what are the most relevant certifications? (Organic, Fairtrade, gluten-free, vegan, etc.)
– What are the regulations in terms of packaging? (Language, ingredients, nutritional value, health claims, etc.)
– What channels do I need to consider when developing my distribution strategy?
– Setting up logistics & supply chain management – how does it work?
– What do I need to consider when calculating prices & margins?
Registration for this event ends on November 15. You can submit your questions/topics of interest upfront when signing up. We’re looking forward to an interesting discussion!