Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Your brand is your company’s most valuable asset. It is much more than just a design or a logo. But did you know that without a valid trademark registration you can’t claim a right to your brand name or logo? That makes solid brand protection in the countries where you produce and/or sell your products essential. On the other hand, brand protection in an area that is too wide leads to unnecessary risks and may even result in you losing your rights.
In this “Meet the Expert” session you’ll have the opportunity to ask all your brand protection related questions in 1-on-1 sessions with the experts of Kilburn & Strode. You will get a 45 minute time slot to discuss the specific topics you are interested in.
You will be able to ask questions such as:
– What do I need to consider when choosing my brand name and logo?
– Do I really need to protect my brand?
– Is my brand safe once I get a trademark registration?
– How does it work if I want to export to other countries?
– How do I ensure that my trademark remains as strong as possible?
– What can I do if I find out about a trademark violation?
About the Experts
Kilburn & Strode is specialised in global Intellectual Property law, in particular in the field of patents and trademark registration. They are protecting brands in the Netherlands, but also in Europe and the rest of the world.
Their specialised trademark attorneys have extensive experience in the field of availability searches, application and registration procedures worldwide, oppositions, infringement cases and portfolio management in various industries, including the food & drink sector. Diversity and inclusiveness are of paramount importance to Kilburn & Strode, and a percentage of their profits is donated annually to innovative charities.
These are the experts from Kilburn & Strode that you’ll meet:
– Claudia Festen, Partner in the trademarks team. She handles a wide variety of trademark and design matters in Benelux, the EU and abroad.
– Marit Blom, Paralegal in the firm’s Hilversum office. She brings over 18 years of experience in the world of trademarks and designs.
– Celina Özcan, Trainee Trademark Attorney. Celina is fluent in Dutch, English and Turkish, and uniquely placed to assist clients on a Dutch, British and European level.
Registration for this session closes on September 13. If you submit the specific questions/topics you’re interested in, we can make sure to match you with the right expert.