Het hele jaar door organiseert Kitchen Republic interessante business gerelateerde events voor startende en groeiende voedselondernemers. We organiseren trainingen, workshops en 1-op-1 ontmoetingen zodat jij goed geïnformeerd en geïnspireerd verder kunt werken aan jouw bedrijf. Houd onze agenda in de gaten voor de laatste updates, workshops en sprekers.
Our Roundtable concept is about meeting up with a small group of members who are willing to share their experience and knowledge about a certain topic. We create themes around popular challenges and shared difficulties. When all participants balance giving and taking of information, we believe that a Roundtable discussion can be a very valuable experience for every participant.
In this Roundtable session, we will focus on the bio certificate. In the Netherlands there is an increasing demand for organic products, with animal welfare and the environmental impact amongst the main reasons for consumers to buy organic products (see Bionext). The EU organic logo makes it easier for consumers to identify organic products. And it confirms that products have been certified by an authorized control agency and that they fulfill strict requirements regarding production, transport, and storage.
This Roundtable is open for all our members that are interested in getting their product(s) organic certified or want to share their experience and learnings from completing the process.
The following experts will join the Roundtable:
– Steven IJzerman, Quality Manager at Udea, the wholesaler of organic foods for Ekoplaza
– Stephan Blommendaal, Purchasing Manager at Udea
– Michaël Wilde, Director at Bionext. Bionext is committed to promoting sustainable organic food and farming.
– Johan Hoesen, Specialist at Skal Biocontrole, the independent organization for the supervision of the organic chain in the Netherlands.
In this Roundtable session we will cover the following topics, among others:
– The organic market in the Netherlands – what are the main insights & challenges?
– What are the rules & requirements for using the term organic in the product name?
– How to prepare for the organic certification process?
– Where am I allowed to sell my organic certified products?
– What happens after the successful certification?
– What to pay attention to during a Skal inspection?
Registration for this event ends on October 6. You can submit your questions/topics of interest upfront when signing up. We’re looking forward to an interesting discussion!
Sign up now to attend this event.