We’re six months into 2023 – a reason to get together, share the ups and downs of the previous months and celebrate our successes!
Said and done: On June 22 we invited all our community members, kitchen members and partners and acquaintances to our ‘First day of Summer’ Community party in Amsterdam-Noord. Together with 130 guests we enjoyed amazing food, Brazilian live music, tasty botanical beers and of course the unique river and city views from the terrace of Lowlander Botanical Bar & Restaurant.
We’d like to thank everyone who joined us and made this night a big success, with very special thanks to:
– Jungle Brazil catering for spoiling us with feijoadas, cassava chips and more Brazilian delights
– Wholy Greens for their colourful veggie pasta creations
– Miuz Gelato for inviting us into the world of artisanal (plant-based) gelato
– Lowlander Botanical Beers for hosting us at their brand-new location and making sure that no guest left the evening thirsty.
– David van der Horst for capturing the vibe of the evening with his camera
You can find some impressions of this special night below.
Did you miss the party, but would like to hear more about the KR Community? Get in touch via email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!